Video game developer Holospark announced today the latest game to join the action family, Earthfall.
In a press release address earlier today by game developer Holospark, the company unveiled their latest project, Earthfall.
The upcoming co-operative shooter Earthfall was confirmed to support the latest in gaming technology. The title will feature High Dynamic Range color (or HDR) for Xbox One. As for the PlayStation 4 Pro version, there will be support for 4K resolution, confirms the developer. The company even suggested that any other “future compatible consoles” will be supported.
At PAX West, the game caught player’s attention. The hype was present; “thousands of gamers waiting hours in line to the one of the first to get their hands on Holospark’s newest game, Earthfall.”
“Earthfall is already an incredibly intense and visceral experience, Moving to HDR and 4K on consoles is going to make it even more stunning, and show a level of detail that players haven’t experienced before.” – art director Steve Holt.
Earthfall’s Core Features:
- Co-operative Survival For Up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players.
- Build Your Defenses: Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere in the levels to the create the perfect alien killing zones.
- Print Your Weapons – Use advanced 3D printers found within the game to print more than twenty different weapons to use against the vicious alien enemies.
- Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across an authentic depiction of the Pacific Northwest.
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive waves of drone attacking to towering behemoths spitting plasma, making every experience different each time you play.
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system that provides new challenges each and every time you play.
- An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall,and the cataclysmic alien invasion.