Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Celebrated With Summons Wine
SQUARE ENIX continues the FINAL FANTASY 30th Anniversary celebrations with “Ifrit Rouge” and “Shiva Blanc,” two limited edition wines available exclusively through Winehouse.com.
Ifrit Rouge is a 2016 Château des Bois red wine with hints of strawberry and other freshly picked fruits, named after the classic FINAL FANTASY summon associated with fire. Shiva Blanc, taking its name from the legendary ice summon, is a well-balanced 2015 Château des Bois white wine that pairs favorably with a wide range of cuisines. Each bottle features a label and foil adorned with the 30thAnniversary logo as well as a box featuring the art of the summon for which the wine is named.
Information and purchase details for these wines are available at The Wine House. Sales are limited to customers 21 years of age or older.
The Square Enix Online Store features the following 30th Anniversary-themed merchandise for purchase and pre-order:
- Final Fantasy Anniversary Plush Chocobo
- Final Fantasy Anniversary Plush Moogle
- Final Fantasy Anniversary Mug
- Final Fantasy Anniversary Ballpoint Pen Set – Chocobo & Moogle
- Final Fantasy Anniversary Postcard Set
- Final Fantasy Anniversary Canvas Tote Bag
- Final Fantasy Anniversary T-Shirt (Blue)
- Final Fantasy Anniversary T-Shirt (Gray)
In celebration of the series’ 30th Anniversary, customers can receive 30 extra member’s points with a qualifying purchase.
After many years of innovation and story-telling, I think we can all come together and say: “Happy 30 years Final Fantasy!”