Overwtach welcomes a new face to the roster. Orisa makes her grand debut today!
Check out the brand new tank character that will show off a mix of defensive firepower and tank. Orisa will be a force to be reckoned with with her new kit. She is able to engage in mid-range which gives her an advantage on other characters who mainly work on the front lines. Her machine gun sports a long single clip which will allow Orisa to keep the pressure on the enemy team during skirmishes.
In other news, Lucio is getting some balance changes. Here is what Blizzard are going to be applying on everyone’s favorite Brazilian DJ.
- Sonic Amplifier: Projectile speed increased from 40 to 50; Alternate fire now considers vertical orientation when knocking targets back.
- Crossfade: Song’s area-of-effect radius decreased from 30 meters to 10 meters (a temporary in-game visual has been added to illustrate this radius, only visible to Lúcio and his teammates).
- Heal Song: Healing-per-second has been increased by 50 per cent (also applies to Lúcio’s Amp It Up ability).
- Sound Barrier: Radius decreased from 30 meters to 20 meters.
- Wall Ride: Movement speed increased by 30 per cent when wall riding; Lúcio now receives a burst of speed when leaping off a wall.